New Year, Fresh Start
- Portland police hunt for suspect wanted for suspicious package left outside of museumThe Portland Police Department in Maine have released photos of a suspect who placed a suspicious package in front of the Portland Museum of Art Saturday.
- California resident dies several hours after receiving COVID-19 vaccineAn individual in California who tested positive for COVID-19 in late December and was vaccinated Thursday died several hours after receiving the shot, the Placer County Sheriff's office announced Saturday.
- California’s essential workers dying in greater numbers from COVID, study findsA new study looking at which jobs carry the most risk of death for California workers amid the coronavirus pandemic found that cooks have the deck stacked against them, according to a new study, which called for those same laborers to be prioritized for vaccines.
- New Yorkers tell serial killer suspect to ‘rot in hell!’ as he leaves NYPD stationHandyman and alleged serial killer Kevin Gavin was blasted with insults while being escorted by detectives out of a Brownsville, Brooklyn, police station Thursday night.
- Seattle Antifa rioter claims destruction of property isn't violenceAntifa demonstrators marched through downtown Seattle Wednesday in protest of President Joe Biden's inauguration, breaking windows at a courthouse and multiple businesses along the way, including the original Starbucks.
- Judge: Kenosha shooter can’t associate with supremacistsAn 18-year-old Illinois teen charged with fatally shooting two people during a protest in southeastern Wisconsin last year is prohibited from associating with known white supremacists under a judge’s recently modified bail conditions.
- New Jersey man charged with assaulting cop during Capitol riot is a Secret Service agent's brotherA New Jersey gym owner and former ultimate fighter who got attention for defying the COVID lockdown was arrested for his role in the Capitol riot on Friday after several people identified him to the FBI, according to court papers.