- Elijah Lewis remains found in Massachusetts: authorities discover 5-year-old's body 'buried in the ground'Massachusetts and New Hampshire authorities on Saturday recovered 5-year-old Elijah Lewis' remains in Abington, Mass., according to Plymouth District Attorney Tim Cruiz.
- Judge likely to release Jeffrey Epstein secret grand jury records from 2006: reportA Palm Beach County, Florida, judge indicated Friday he would release secret grand jury records from 2006 that could potentially shed light on why disgraced former financier Jeffrey Epstein did not face serious charges for the alleged sexual assault of dozens of teenagers.
- Michigan shooting suspect wanted after rap video showed guns found at scene: policeAuthorities are searching for a Michigan shooting suspect after discovering firearms used at the scene of a September shooting in his music video posted to YouTube.
- Florida educators tied mask to disabled student's face for 6 weeks without parents' consent, father saysA Florida father is accusing educators at his daughter's elementary school of forcing his daughter with Down syndrome to wear a mask by tying it to her head for about six weeks.
- Is there a constitutional right to food? Mainers to decideDepending on whom you ask, Maine’s proposed "right to food" constitutional amendment would simply put people in charge of how and what they eat — or would endanger animals and food supplies, and turn urban neighborhoods into cattle pastures.
- Houston plane crash: Tips on staying safe in jet disasterThe dramatic event of nearly two dozen people safely evacuating the passenger plane that crashed in Houston earlier this week has brought renewed attention to the survivability of air disasters.
- Alaska troopers identify serial killer's victim with DNA match after 37 yearsA victim of an Alaskan serial killer has finally been identified after almost 40 years thanks genetic genealogy and a DNA match.