Fox News Videos
Supporting Steps of Courage
- The Latest: Prosecutor: Trial ends 'long and dark chapter'The Latest on the guilty verdicts for Francis "Cadillac Frank" Salemme and his co-defendant Paul Weadick (all times local): 4:45 p.m.
- Texas Tech condemns racist remarks students allegedly postedTexas Tech University leaders have condemned racist online comments allegedly posted by several students calling for attacking immigrants and building a border wall.
- Trump declares NKorea still poses "extraordinary threat"President Donald Trump declared Friday that North Korea still poses an "extraordinary threat" to the United States.
- Marine connected to Charlottesville rally faces imprisonmentA U.S. Marine identified as an assailant during a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has been convicted at a court-martial, and the Corps is seeking to remove him from its ranks.
- Latino non-profit faces questions over big money, involvement in immigrant kids' housingFor decades, the Latino-run nonprofit charity was the belle of the ball.
- Air Force aircraft crashes in New Mexico in non-combat incident; status of pilots remains unknownA U.S. Air Force aircraft crashed in a non-combat incident in New Mexico on Friday, a spokesman said.
- Court affirms immigration fraud conviction of Rwandan manA court has affirmed the immigration fraud conviction of a Rwandan man who lied to gain entry into the U.S. and was living in Cedar Rapids.
- Ex-priest who abused child allowed access to Chicago schoolsChicago Public Schools correspondence obtained by The Associated Press shows that it gave a former priest access to its schools for months despite knowing he was forced to leave the priesthood for sexually abusing 6-year-old boy when he was around 15.
- Ex-North Carolina governor barks at successor over sculptureFormer North Carolina Republican Gov. Pat McCrory has a bone to pick with his successor over a dog sculpture.
- Prep school says it will pay for abused alumni's therapyAn elite New Hampshire prep school that was hit with multiple sexual misconduct allegations spanning decades announced Wednesday that it will be starting a therapy fund for abused alumni.
- Dow snaps losing streak on energy liftNEW YORK (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed on Friday, as the Dow put to rest an eight-day losing streak with a boost from energy stocks, but losses in the technology space kept the Nasdaq in check.
- Trump greets EU trade reprisals with threat of steep auto tariffWASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Friday threatened to escalate a trade war with Europe by imposing a 20 percent tariff on all U.S. imports of European Union-assembled cars.
- Netflix communication head quits over 'insensitive' comment(Reuters) - Netflix Inc Chief Communications Officer Jonathan Friedland is leaving the video streaming company, a company spokesperson said on Friday without giving more details.
- OPEC agrees modest hike in oil supply after Saudi and Iran compromiseVIENNA (Reuters) - OPEC agreed on Friday on a modest increase in oil production from next month after its leader Saudi Arabia persuaded arch-rival Iran to cooperate, following calls from major consumers to curb rising fuel costs.
- Harley says EU duties could prompt price hikesFRANKFURT (Reuters) - Harley-Davidson Inc could be forced to raise prices in Europe due to EU tariffs on U.S. goods, hitting buyers of new motorcycle models when they are shipped to dealers later in the year, the head of its central European business said.