- Feds probing 'suspicious' death of Florida inmate accused of firing at Miami officers, park rangers: reportThe recent death of a federal inmate held at a south Florida lockup after allegedly firing an AK-47 at park rangers and police officers in Everglades National Park earlier this year is the subject of an investigation.
- Colorado hot air ballooning couple survive multiple crashes, plunge underwaterA Colorado couple is lucky to be alive after their hot air balloon crashed multiple times in Chatfield State Park.
- Loudoun County School Board chair accuses parents of 'dog-whistle politics'Parents in Loudoun County, Virginia, received an earful from school board Chair Brenda Sheridan, who refused to back down from controversial equity trainings and suggested opponents had engaged in "dog-whistle politics."
- Iowa judge dies at courthouse in WaterlooAn Iowa judge has died while at the courthouse where he served for more than two decades.
- Bodies of 2 young girls pulled from South Florida canalThe bodies of two young girls were found, hours apart, in a South Florida canal, and investigators are treating the case as a homicide.
- Houston hospital workers fired, resign over COVID-19 vaccineMore than 150 employees at a Houston hospital system who refused to get the COVID-19 vaccine have been fired or resigned after a judge dismissed an employee lawsuit over the vaccine requirement.
- National weather forecast: Severe weather, rainfall to impact Southeast, MidwestA front that now extends from the Southeast westward to the Plains will see little movement between Wednesday and Friday.