Get Hired: A Livestream Event
- LA Board of Education members eat, check phones while mom pleads for school reopeningIn an emotional phone call to the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), a mother pleaded with county officials to reopen schools and playgrounds – but her appeal was seemingly ignored.
- Minnesota man who fled with officer clinging to truck after alleged mask-related assault faces felony chargesA Minnesota man has been arrested after he allegedly assaulted a store employee who asked him to wear a mask and later tried to escape arrest with a police officer still clinging to his truck, authorities said.
- FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting, police sayThe former employee who shot and killed eight people at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis legally purchased the two assault rifles used in the attack despite red flag laws designed to prevent that, police said.
- Hester Ford, oldest person in America, dead at 116America’s oldest person has died, but she left behind quite a legacy — not the least of which are some 120 great-great-grandchildren.
- Wisconsin shooting at Kenosha lakeside bar leaves 3 dead, 2 hurtA manhunt for an armed suspect was underway in Kenosha, Wisconsin, early Sunday morning after gunfire at a bar left three people dead and two seriously wounded, according to the Kenosha County Sheriff's Department.
- Ohio River boat-barge collision after Louisville fireworks show leaves 1 dead, 2 missing: reportsA collision between a boat and a barge following a professional fireworks show over the Ohio River in Louisville, Kentucky, has left one person dead and two others missing, according to reports.
- Indianapolis Sikh community calls for gun reforms after FedEx shootingMembers of Indianapolis’ tight-knit Sikh community joined with city officials to call for gun reforms Saturday as they mourned the deaths of four Sikhs who were among the eight people killed in a mass shooting at a FedEx warehouse.