Fox News Videos
Supporting Steps of Courage
- Quick-thinking gas station clerk saved kidnapping victim by locking her in store bathroom, police sayA California gas station clerk is being praised after her quick-thinking helped a woman from four teens suspected of kidnapping and sexually assaulting her.
- Wild video shows Las Vegas police pursuit, shootout with suspectsIn body cam footage so stunning it could be mistaken for a Hollywood action flick, a Las Vegas Metro police officer chasing two men in an SUV is seen speeding through Sin City's downtown while simultaneously shooting out his car's front windshield and trading shots from his side window during a deadly gun battle.
- Vietnam POW reconnects with Hall of Famer Joe TorreIt's been 49 years since Major League Baseball's All-Star Game was played in the nation's capital, but even longer since Navy Capt. Richard “Dick” Tangeman spoke at length to his childhood classmate from Brooklyn, Hall of Fame New York Yankees Manager Joe Torre.
- Heat and humidity dominate much of the country, severe storms will rumble across the NortheastThe heat and humidity dominate the weather headlines today with temperatures across Northern California and the Northwest averaging 10-15 degrees above normal again today.
- Prologis: 2Q Earnings SnapshotSAN FRANCISCO (AP) _ Prologis Inc. (PLD) on Tuesday reported a key measure of profitability in its second quarter.
- Indian student's dad has questions about Kansas City killingThe father of an Indian man who was fatally shot in Kansas City says he has many unanswered questions after police killed a person of interest in the case.
- California woman covered 'head to toe' with bees in critical condition after attackA California cleaning woman was left clinging to life Monday morning after she was attacked by a large swarm of bees that “covered her from head to toe,” in an attack so severe, rescuers skipped protocol during their response.
- Historical society unearths letters from President ClevelandA New Hampshire historical society has discovered 13 boxes of business letters and handwritten messages from former President Grover Cleveland.
- Analysis: Trump's 'America First' morphs into 'Me First'Donald Trump's "America First" slogan morphed into "Me First" as the president unloaded on his own intelligence community and Justice Department to portray himself as the victim of a conspiracy to deny him legitimacy.
- Mandalay Bay owners sue victims of Las Vegas mass shootingThe corporate owners of the Mandalay Bay casino filed suit against the victims of last year’s Las Vegas concert mass shooting, claiming it has no liability for the massacre, according to a published report on Monday.
- Netflix subscriber slip hints at 'lumpy' road aheadShares of Netflix Inc fell 13 percent on Tuesday after it reported a surprise shortfall in subscriber additions for a second quarter marked by the lack of a blockbuster new show and the soccer World Cup.
- Johnson & Johnson profit beat fueled by strength in pharma businessJohnson & Johnson topped analysts' estimates for quarterly profit and revenue on Tuesday, as strong demand for cancer drugs Zytiga and Darzalex more than made up for declining sales of blockbuster treatment Remicade.
- Goldman Sachs beats on bond trading strength, names new CEOGoldman Sachs Group Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday and named bank insider David Solomon to replace long-time Chief Executive Lloyd Blankfein.
- Amazon, MLB add machine-learned stats to cloud dealAmazon.com Inc will provide a new set of real-time statistics and graphics on live baseball games later this season, expanding its cloud computing deal with U.S. Major League Baseball, the two organizations told Reuters.
- Stock futures dip as Netflix weighs; Powell testimony eyedU.S. stocks were set to open lower on Tuesday as Netflix slumped after reporting weak subscriber growth and weighed on other technology stocks and as investors awaited Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell's Congressional testimony.