Fox News Videos
New Year, Fresh Start
- Chicago-area cigar lounge shooting: Woman fires at 3 men, killing 1, then kills self, police sayA 51-year-old woman fatally shot a 51-year-old man at a Chicago-area cigar lounge Friday night before turning the gun on herself, according to reports.
- Aggressive Trump defense at impeachment trial expected to begin Saturday
- This Day in History: Jan. 25
- Mexican woman who ran people-smuggling ring gets 10 years in jailA Mexican woman who was the reported leader of a human smuggling ring was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years in prison, authorities said.
- Michigan bank calls police on black customer trying to deposit settlement check from a racial discrimination lawsuitA black Air Force veteran is accusing a Detroit-area bank of refusing to deposit money he was awarded in a racial discrimination lawsuit against his employer and calling the police because of his race.
- NYPD officer charged with murder in death of autistic son, 8, on Long IslandA New York City cop was charged Friday with murder after police say he forced his autistic 8-year-old to spend the night in a freezing garage after abusing him, according to reports.
- Federal authorities recover copy of stolen Christopher Columbus letter missing for 35 yearsFederal agents have recovered a centuries-old copy of a letter penned by Christopher Columbus to Spain's King Ferdinand after the famed explorer arrived in the Americas.
- Vaping oils that have proven deadly flooding across Arizona border: 'Everyone should be concerned'Arizona Sheriffs Deputies are struggling to keep up with the amount of illegal marijuana coming across the border. Things have gotten even harder as Mexican cartels are now smuggling what’s called ‘Crude Oil’ marijuana.
- Florida 'Pillowcase Rapist' case cracked with DNA from suspect's son: prosecutorsMiami prosecutors said they linked a registered sex offender to the decades-old “Pillowcase Rapist” case after obtaining DNA from the man’s son following an arrest.
- Kansas snowplow strikes, kills 2 pedestrians in ‘tremendous tragedy,’ officials sayA snowplow in Kansas struck and killed two pedestrians Friday in an accident officials are calling a “tremendous tragedy.”
- Owners of solar company that caused loss for Buffett plead guilty over Ponzi schemeThe husband-and-wife owners of DC Solar, a California solar company that caused Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc to take a $377 million charge last year, pleaded guilty on Friday to involvement in an estimated $912 million Ponzi scheme.
- Starbucks shuts shops, suspends delivery in China's Hubei amid virus outbreakStarbucks has closed all shops and suspended delivery services in China's Hubei province for the week-long Lunar New Year holiday, where a coronavirus outbreak originated from its capital Wuhan has caused 41 deaths in China.
- Trump speaks with British PM Johnson about telecoms security: White HouseU.S. President Donald Trump on Friday discussed the security of telecommunications networks with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, the White House said, as Britain nears a decision on Huawei's role in the country's future 5G network.
- Fiat Chrysler asks U.S. court to toss out GM racketeering claims: filingFiat Chrysler Automobiles NV on Friday urged a federal judge to throw out a General Motors Co's lawsuit accusing Fiat Chrysler of racketeering and bribing officials of the United Auto Workers union to put GM at a multibillion dollar labor cost disadvantage.
- New U.S. curb on Huawei in limbo amid pushback from Pentagon: sourcesThe U.S. Commerce Department has withdrawn a rule aimed at further reducing sales to China's Huawei Technologies amid concerns from the Defense Department the move would harm U.S. businesses, people familiar with the matter said.