Fox News Videos
Website Giveaway of the Month
- Supreme Court denies Martin Shkreli’s appeal to get out of prisonThe U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli’s appeal to overturn his 2017 conviction for securities fraud and conspiracy, according to reports.
- Delaware police release facial reconstruction images after finding remains of young girlPolice in Delaware released facial reconstruction images Monday in the hope of identifying a young girl whose remains were found last month.
- Indian national charged with sexual assault while working in Afghanistan as US contractor: DOJAn Indian national is accused of committing sexual assault while working as a U.S. contractor in Afghanistan, the Department of Justice said Monday.
- Florida marina fire destroys 2 luxury yachts worth $24 millionFlorida fire officials were investigating after a weekend fire at a marina in Fort Lauderdale destroyed two luxury yachts worth $24 million.
- Oklahoma Walmart parking lot shooting leaves 2 men, woman deadTwo men and a woman were killed in a shooting outside a Walmart store in Oklahoma on Monday that appeared to stem from a domestic dispute, according to officials and family members.
- Florida police recover 15 kilos of cocaine that washed up on beachThis was a pricey catch that ended up washing up along a Florida beach.
- Body 'encased' in concrete found in basement of Colorado home, man arrested, sheriff saysAuthorities in Colorado investigating a possible killing at an apartment in a Denver neighborhood made a grisly discovery on Friday when they located the body of an adult male encased in concrete in the basement, according to officials.
- Missing sailboat with 3 people off Maine coast sparks massive search by Coast GuardAerial searches are set to resume Monday morning off the coast of Maine for a sailboat carrying three people that were reported missing over the weekend after a distress call that abruptly cut off.
- Shooting at NFL-watch party leaves 4 dead; Republicans and Dems wary of key Trump impeachment witness
- This Day in History: Nov. 18
- Justice Department asks court to scrap decades-old 'Paramount' antitrust decreesThe U.S. Justice Department said on Monday that it would ask a court to scrap decades-old 'Paramount' consent decrees enacted to protect movie theaters from powerful studios.
- Lawsuit claims Burger King's Impossible Whoppers are contaminated by meatBurger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless "Impossible" Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.
- Stocks climb on Huawei extension, buoying U.S. TreasuriesGlobal equity markets edged higher on Monday, lifting prices of U.S. government debt, as a new 90-day extension allowing U.S. companies to do business with China's Huawei eased the latest spike in investor angst over U.S.-Sino trade tensions.
- Amazon offers free music streaming service; rival Spotify slipsAmazon.com Inc said on Monday it has introduced an ad-supported free version of its music streaming service "Amazon Music".
- U.S. car safety agency head: NAFTA successor 'big win' for industryThe acting top U.S. auto safety official said on Monday he was confident the U.S. Congress will ratify the trade treaty intended to replace NAFTA, boosting the auto industry and enabling automakers to build safer cars at lower prices.