Fox News Videos
Supporting Steps of Courage
- 2 arrested after officer killed in Hawaii, shooter soughtTwo associates of a man suspected of killing a Big Island police officer have been arrested but the shooter remained at large, authorities said Friday.
- NYC releases documents connected to Central Park 5 caseA lawyer for five men wrongly convicted in the vicious 1989 rape of a Central Park jogger said Friday that the release of investigative records leaves them "reliving the horror" of their experiences.
- Lawyers: Asylum seekers endure horrible conditions in prisonFederal public defenders say asylum seekers are enduring horrible conditions in a U.S. prison in Oregon, apparently driving at least one person to attempt suicide.
- White House rejects Putin idea for Ukraine referendumUnbowed by swirling criticism of his summit encounter with Vladimir Putin, President Donald Trump swiftly invited the Russian leader to the White House this fall for a second get-together.
- Jury convicts man in slaying of University of Texas studentA jury on Friday convicted a 20-year-old man in the 2016 slaying of a University of Texas freshman on campus.
- Missouri duck boat's dead include children, and 9 members of one familyAs a sudden storm turned a quiet Missouri lake into a maelstrom, the final bobs of a doomed duck boat were caught on terrifying cell-phone video that shows the vessel's belly sinking and rising through the waves in queasy rhythm, before the boat capsized with fatal results.
- APNewsBreak: Fired university VP sues Pennsylvania for $50MA former state university administrator has filed a $50 million lawsuit against Pennsylvania's higher education agency, claiming it fired him for sexual misconduct with students based on unfounded "rumors and innuendo."
- A hairy issue: Sailors tell the US Navy, 'We want beards'Now that women in the Navy can wear ponytails, men want beards.
- New sex abuse allegations levied against prominent cardinalA Virginia man says he was sexually abused for about two decades by Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, a prominent Roman Catholic leader who was removed from public ministry last month over separate child abuse allegations.
- Missouri duck boat survivors rescued by off-duty cop, marina workersWhen a Missouri duck boat carrying 31 people capsized after hitting turbulent swells on a Branson-area lake Thursday, a nearby off-duty police officer didn't hesitate to jump into the chaotic scene to attempt to save as many people as possible — and the cop wasn't alone.
- Wall Street slips as trade worries dampen upbeat earningsU.S. stocks ended slightly lower on Friday as escalating trade anxieties driven by U.S. President Donald Trump's latest tariff threats against China offset a string of robust earnings led by Microsoft.
- Over sorghum salad, U.S. farmers and Chinese buyers chew on tradeChinese importers of the livestock feed sorghum feasted on tabbouleh salad and chipotle tortillas made with the U.S. grain at a Texas barbecue this week, as farmers try to woo buyers in the middle of an escalating U.S.-China trade war.
- U.S. dollar drops, yields rise after Trump comments on Fed policy and tariffsThe U.S. dollar weakened, long term Treasury yields rose and stocks closed mostly lower on Friday after President Donald Trump complained again about the greenback's strength and about Federal Reserve interest rate rises.
- Trump threatens tariffs on all $500 billion of Chinese importsU.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said he was ready to impose tariffs on all $500 billion of imported goods from China, threatening to escalate a clash over trade policy that has unnerved financial markets.
- Microsoft shares at all-time high after bumper resultsMicrosoft Corp shares rose about 5 percent to an all-time high on Friday, after investors cheered another blockbuster quarter, backed by growth in its legacy software business and Azure cloud computing services.