Fox News Videos
Supporting Steps of Courage
- Man faces trial in Michigan crash that killed 5 bicyclistsA trial is expected to run about two weeks for a man involved in a 2016 crash that killed five bicyclists and injured four others in southwestern Michigan.
- Waffle House suspect remains on the run, may be armedPolice are warning residents of a Nashville neighborhood to watch out for a suspect in a Waffle House restaurant shooting that killed four people.
- Colorado man built 'sex chamber' for intercourse with pet husky, pressured ex-girlfriend to join, cops sayA Colorado man and his ex-girlfriend were arrested on several animal cruelty charges in March after building a "sex chamber" in their backyard to have intercourse with their pet dog, police said.
- 'It was life or death,' says man who snatched gunman's AR-15The man who snatched an AR-15 rifle from a gunman at a busy Tennessee restaurant says his was a "selfish" act of self-preservation and he doesn't consider himself a hero.
- Woman held in 2 deaths likely to be extradited to FloridaA Minnesota woman arrested in Texas in the killings of two people in separate states, including her husband, will likely be sent to Florida for prosecution.
- Alleged Florida school shooter says he fired gun to 'scare people'A 19-year-old man accused of firing his gun inside a Florida high school last Friday said he carried out the shooting to “scare people” and did not intend to hurt anyone.
- Penn State calls 'outing club' too risky, bans it from going outsidePenn State University’s 98-year-old Outing Club – whose mission is to “experience the outdoors in every possible capacity” – is no longer allowed to go outside because it’s too dangerous.
- New lynching memorial evokes terror of victimsElmore Bolling defied the odds against black men and built several successful businesses during the harsh era of Jim Crow segregation in the South.
- Texas middle school student dies after getting hit by car during nationwide student walkoutA Texas middle school student was struck and killed by a vehicle Friday after leaving school during the nationwide walkout in support of gun control.
- NRA blasts YETI after outdoor sports company cuts ties with gun group, report saysThe National Rifle Association reportedly slammed a popular outdoor sports company in an email to its supporters Sunday after the store became the latest business to cut ties with the group.
- U.S. extends deadline for Rusal sanctions, aluminum prices diveWASHINGTON/MOSCOW (Reuters) - The U.S. government on Monday gave American customers of Russia's biggest aluminum producer more time to comply with sanctions, sending aluminum prices into a tailspin but lifting shares of the company, United Company Rusal Plc .
- Newell, Starboard end proxy fight with Icahn's backing(Reuters) - Consumer products maker Newell Brands Inc and hedge fund Starboard Value LP have agreed to end a months-long proxy fight through a deal brokered by fellow activist investor Carl Icahn that will add three new independent directors to the board.
- Hasbro blames Toys 'R' Us for poor first quarter(Reuters) - Hasbro Inc reported worse than expected results for the first quarter on Monday, blaming the bankruptcy of Toys 'R' Us for a slide in revenue but also promising the worst would be over in the first half of 2018.
- Wall Street edges higher as earnings optimism eases bond worries(Reuters) - Wall Street edged higher on Monday, led by technology stocks, as optimism about strength of the earnings season helped ease concerns on rising U.S. Treasury yields.
- Halliburton revenue jumps on higher North American demand(Reuters) - Oilfield services provider Halliburton Co reported a 34 percent jump in first-quarter revenue on Monday as North American companies boosted oil and gas production amid rising oil prices.