Fox News Videos
Talk Radio 92.3 / AM 760 night at the Smokies
We’re taking you out to the ballgame for Talk Radio 92.3 / AM 760 Night at the Smokies! Join us as we celebrate America’s past time with the Tennessee Smokies on Tuesday, May 29th. We will be throwing out the first pitch and giving away t-shirts. Be listening to Real News to win tickets to the game! Mark your calendars to join us!
Supporting Steps of Courage
- 1-year-old girl dies after adoptive father forgets her 'all day' in truck, police sayA 1-year-old girl died Wednesday after her adoptive father left her inside a hot pickup truck "all day," authorities said.
- After deadly school shooting, Santa Fe, Texas, holds evening of prayer and hopeSanta Fe community say relying on each other for strength is how they'll recover after 17 year old Dimitrios Pagourtzis killed ten people on Friday.
- Mexican Mafia run jail crime like an 'illegal government'The Los Angeles jails are run by the county sheriff, but the Mexican Mafia wielded the power in the underworld behind bars.
- Thousands of American flags planted in Memorial Day salute to fallen service membersThousands of American flags were planted in Boston Common on Wednesday as part of an annual Memorial Day weekend tribute to fallen service members.
- Chaos of Las Vegas shooting promoted fears of wider attackGunshots came so rapidly during the deadliest mass shooting in the nation's modern history that one Las Vegas police officer feared he was facing a fully stocked assault team with tactical gear.
- 'Mexican Mafia' crackdown results in charges against 83, authorities sayMore than 80 members of the "cold-blooded" Mexican Mafia have been charged with running a drug operation inside Los Angeles County jails and in the Pomona, Calif., area, authorities said Wednesday.
- Discovery of World War II soldier's plane brings closureTom Kelly grew up on a Northern California farm and once thought of becoming a cowboy before World War II got in the way.
- Couple who 'didn't feel like cleaning' arrested after 2 kids found in home full of insects, feces: copsA South Carolina mother and her boyfriend were arrested Monday after an “unbearable” odor prompted a check-in at their home, where police found maggot-infested trash, animal waste, a squirrel and her two children covered in insect bites and sores, authorities said.
- Korean Air heiress questioned over Filipino housekeepersA Korean Air heiress whose tantrum over nuts delayed a flight four years ago is being investigated by South Korean immigration officials over suspicion of unlawfully hiring housekeepers from the Philippines.
- Sheriff: Missing Florida mother now believed to be deadPolice say that a Florida woman who disappeared on Mother's Day is now believed to have died even though no body has been recovered.
- Nestle streamlines R&D to speed up product innovationLONDON (Reuters) - Food giant Nestle plans to combine its scientific research operations into a single unit in an attempt to speed up development of new products at a time when competition from smaller rivals is intensifying.
- P&G to plough $50 million in Russian plants in 2018MOSCOW (Reuters) - The world's largest consumer goods maker Procter & Gamble plans to invest a further 3 billion roubles ($48.5 million) in its Russian production facilities this year, a senior company executive overseeing the Russian market told Reuters.
- Deutsche Bank to cut thousands of staff in investment bank revampFRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank will cut global staff numbers by more than 7,000 in the first major move by its new CEO to reduce costs and restore profitability after years of false starts.
- Asia share markets hit by U.S. auto tariff threat, dollar pulls backSHANGHAI (Reuters) - Asian shares fell on Thursday after the U.S. government launched a national security probe into car imports that could lead to new tariffs, and President Donald Trump's comments suggested setbacks in U.S.-China trade talks.
- EU competition chief Vestager to announce antitrust decision on ThursdayBRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Commissioner for Competition Margrethe Vestager will hold a news conference on Thursday to announce an antitrust decision, which is expected to be on Gazprom .