Fox News Videos
Talk Radio 92.3 / AM 760 night at the Smokies
We’re taking you out to the ballgame for Talk Radio 92.3 / AM 760 Night at the Smokies! Join us as we celebrate America’s past time with the Tennessee Smokies on Tuesday, May 29th. We will be throwing out the first pitch and giving away t-shirts. Be listening to Real News to win tickets to the game! Mark your calendars to join us!
Supporting Steps of Courage
- Troops at US nuclear facility convicted for using LSD, other mind-altering drugsOne airman said he felt paranoia. Another marveled at the vibrant colors. A third admitted, "I absolutely just loved altering my mind."
- Newest Hawaii volcanic ash plume rises to about 10,000 feetAn eruption at Hawaii’s Kilauea summit Thursday sent a plume of ash skyward, about 10,000 feet above sea level, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- Lava from Hawaii volcano enters ocean from 3 flowsLava entered the ocean from a third flow Thursday, marking the third week of a Hawaii volcano eruption that has opened up nearly two dozen vents in rural communities, destroyed dozens of buildings and shot miles-high plumes of ash into the sky.
- Police: 2 shot at Oklahoma restaurant; civilian kills gunmanPolice say a man armed with a pistol walked into an Oklahoma City restaurant at the dinner hour and opened fire, wounding two customers, before being shot dead by a handgun-carrying civilian in the parking lot.
- Trump cancels summit with Kim; North Korea still wants talksIn a dramatic diplomatic turn, President Donald Trump on Thursday canceled next month's summit with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, citing the "tremendous anger and open hostility" in a recent statement by the North.
- FOX NEWS FIRST: North Korea remains open to talks with U.S.; Lawmakers trade barbs over 'Spygate'Plus, Obama says his administration was scandal free ... really?
- Driver in deadly New Jersey school bus crash due in courtThe driver of a school bus that collided with a dump truck on a New Jersey highway last week, killing a student and a teacher and injuring more than 40 others, is due in court.
- Police: 2 shot at Oklahoma restaurant; suspect deadPolice say a man armed with a pistol walked into an Oklahoma City restaurant and opened fire, wounding two people, before being shot dead by an armed civilian in the parking lot.
- Man opens fire inside Oklahoma restaurant before 'armed citizen' shoots, kills him, police sayA man “opened fire” Thursday in an Oklahoma restaurant, leaving at least four people injured, before he was fatally shot by a bystander, police said.
- Vet who survived wartime ship collision that killed son dies at 93A World War II and Vietnam veteran who survived a harrowing 1969 Navy ship collision that killed his son, then spent decades fighting to memorialize him, has died at 93.
- Shares and dollar recover, Italy markets set for big weekly lossLONDON (Reuters) - World shares steadied and the dollar resumed its rise on Friday after a wobble caused by U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to cancel a summit with North Korea, though political risk put Italian markets on track for heavy weekly losses.
- Bayer cuts Monsanto synergy target by $300 million due to divestmentsBONN (Reuters) - Bayer said positive synergy effects from the planned takeover of U.S. seeds maker Monsanto would be about $300 million below its previous target because it will sell more businesses than initially expected to get antitrust approval.
- Russia's standards agency says informed about recall of 4,794 Mercedes carsMOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's standards agency said on Friday it had been informed about the voluntary recall of 4,794 Mercedes-Benz cars produced by German carmaker Daimler and sold from 2014 to 2017.
- Meghan Markle makes gold sales sparkleNEW YORK (Reuters) - The Meghan Markle effect has spread to yellow gold jewelry, helping boost United States sales in the first quarter of 2018 with further gains expected, jewelers said.
- Tax-dodge strategists probe loopholes in new U.S. law, IRS waryWASHINGTON (Reuters) - Tax experts for global corporations are hot on the trail of loopholes in the sweeping tax law approved in December by President Donald Trump and Republicans in the U.S. Congress.