Fox News Videos
Supporting Steps of Courage
- Maine deputy's suspected killer seen in new photos; $20G reward announcedThe FBI and authorities in Maine said they’re offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the man accused of killing a sheriff’s deputy early Wednesday morning.
- Testimony concludes in fatal Michigan bike crash trialTestimony has concluded after defense attorneys declined to call any witnesses in the trial of a Michigan motorist accused of running down nine bicyclists, killing five of them.
- Golden State Killer caught using relative's DNA from genealogy websites, prosecutors sayInvestigators in California were able to crack the case of the Golden State Killer using genealogical websites that featured genetic information from a relative, prosecutors said Thursday.
- Man found mentally fit for trial for fleeing Hawaii hospitalA court hearing is scheduled Thursday on whether a man is mentally fit to proceed with trial for escaping from a Hawaii psychiatric hospital and flying to California.
- Man gets 17 years in prison for trying to aid Islamic StateA New York City man who admitted to plotting to help the Islamic State group has been sentenced to 17 years in prison.
- Investigators: DNA from genealogy site caught serial killerJoseph DeAngelo's six-year career as a cop came swiftly to an end after being busted for shoplifting a can of dog repellant and a hammer from a Pay N' Save store in a Sacramento suburb in 1979.
- Funerals set for 3 of 4 slain in the Waffle House shootingEmployees at a Waffle House where four people were killed in a weekend shooting rampage wore orange ribbons, hugged each other and wept as the restaurant re-opened.
- 5 years before massacre, gunman promised not to hurt anyoneThe gunman in a mass shooting at a Texas church last year told a military judge in 2012 that he "would never allow myself to hurt someone" again while confessing to abusing his stepson.
- Columbia: 1Q Earnings SnapshotATLANTA (AP) _ Columbia Property Trust Inc. (CXP) on Thursday reported a key measure of profitability in its first quarter.
- The Latest: Funerals set for 3 victims of shootingThe Latest on a shooting at Tennessee restaurant that left four dead (all times local): 12:00 p.m.
- Amazon surprises Wall Street with huge profits, optimistic outlook(Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc's march in retail and cloud computing showed no sign of slowing on Thursday, as the company reported a surge in first-quarter profit and a rosy outlook for the spring, surprising all but the most optimistic on Wall Street.
- Starbucks' promotions struggle to attract U.S. customers, shares slipLOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Starbucks Corp on Thursday reported stagnant store traffic at established U.S. cafes for the second quarter in a row, stirring concerns about intense competition from upscale coffee houses as well as fast-food chains and convenience stores.
- Exclusive: T-Mobile, Sprint make progress in talks, aim for deal next week - sources(Reuters) - U.S. wireless carriers T-Mobile US Inc and Sprint Corp have made progress in negotiating merger terms and are aiming to successfully complete deal talks as early as next week, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
- Wall Street much quicker to applaud Facebook than criticize it(Reuters) - A month of darkening sentiment around Facebook Inc among analysts was washed away in an instant when the social media's earnings report blew through even the most optimistic earnings estimates.
- Wall Street gains on strong earnings, tech resurgenceNEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stocks advanced on Thursday with each of Wall Street's major indexes ending the session up 1 percent or higher, boosted by solid earnings results and a rebound in technology stocks as U.S. bond yields pulled back.