Fox News Videos
Mason Weaver Event
Supporting Steps of Courage
Local News You Can Trust
- Dallas-area pastor gets 99 years in boy's starvation deathA Dallas-area pastor who investigators say ordered that food be withheld from a toddler in order to rid him of a demon has been sentenced to 99 years in prison in the child's 2015 starvation death.
- Wisconsin dad sentenced to 60 years in prison for attempting to sell daughter, 4, for sex on CraigslistAndrew Turley, 30, of Wisconsin, was sentenced to 60 years in prison for attempting to sell his 4-year-old daughter for sex on Craigslist.
- McSally: Kidding about Calif. wall, 'serious' about state's 'dangerous' illegal immigration policiesArizona GOP Rep. Martha McSally made clear Saturday that she's kidding about needing a border wall with California but argued that dangerous policies in the neighboring state that allow “violent, criminal” illegal immigrants to go largely unchecked is a “very serious” concern.
- Family and friends mourn the loss of Iowa family of four who were found dead in MexicoFamily and friends mourned the loss of the Sharp family who were found dead Thursday in a condominium in Akumal, Mexico.
- Gun control rally begins where the movement was sparkedThousands of people filled a park near Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School at a "March for Our Lives" rally near the site of last month's school massacre in Parkland, Florida.
- 2 small earthquakes shake parts of northern OklahomaTwo small earthquakes have shaken parts of northern Oklahoma.
- Aspiring actress believed dead after going missing; boyfriend commits suicide after police pursuitAdea Shabani, an aspiring actress who went missing last month in Los Angeles is believed dead after her boyfriend committed suicide after a police pursuit.
- Woman begs for return of baby's ashes stolen from Ohio homeAn Ohio woman is urgently asking whoever broke into her Columbus home to return an urn containing the ashes of her stillborn daughter.
- Trump order would ban most transgender troops from servingPresident Donald Trump released an order Friday night banning most transgender troops from serving in the military except under "limited circumstances," following up on his calls last year to ban transgender individuals from serving.
- March for Our Lives gun control rally expected to draw thousands from around the worldPeople from around the world are expected to come together Saturday for the March for Our Lives gun control rally in solidarity with the survivors of last month’s deadly school shooting in Florida.
- JCDecaux open to bidding for U.S. peers but nothing planned: CEOPARIS (Reuters) - French outdoor advertising company JCDecaux could consider bidding to take over U.S. competitors Clear Channel or Outfront Media but nothing is planned in the short term, its chief executive said on Saturday.
- China warns U.S. it will defend own trade interestsBEIJING (Reuters) - The United States has flouted trade rules with an inquiry into intellectual property and China will defend its interests, Vice Premier Liu He told U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in a telephone call on Saturday, Chinese state media reported.
- U.S. lawmakers formally ask Facebook CEO to testify on user dataWASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. lawmakers on Friday formally asked Facebook Inc's Mark Zuckerberg to explain at a congressional hearing how 50 million users' data got into the hands of political consultancy Cambridge Analytica.
- Globalists buck U.S. index fund trendNEW YORK (Reuters) - Volatility in U.S. equity markets this year is pushing investors not only to invest in stocks abroad, but also to commit their money to an even more foreign place: the hands of stockpickers rather than index funds.
- Dropbox shares close up 35 percent in biggest tech debut since Snap(Reuters) - Dropbox Inc's shares closed at $28.42, up more than 35 percent in their first day of trading on Friday, as investors rushed to buy into the biggest technology initial public offering in more than a year even as the wider sector languished.